It is important that you keep any evidence you may have related to your complaint.
Evidence may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Canceled checks
- Certified or other mail receipts
- Chatroom or newsgroup text
- Credit card receipts
- Envelopes (if you received items via FedEx, UPS, or U.S. Mail)
- Money order receipts
- Pamphlets or brochures
- Phone bills
- Printed or electronic copies of emails
- Printed or electronic copies of web pages
- Wire receipts
Keep items in a safe location in the event you are requested to provide them for
investigative or prosecutive evidence.
[Back to Top]